1. For Army Wing of NDA : Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
2. For Air Force & Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics and mathematics subjects.
Age Limit :
1. For NDA I, candidates must have born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003.
2. For NDA II, candidates should have born between 2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004.
1. A candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
2. Tibetan refugee who come over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
3. Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates will have to pay the application fee through debit/credit card and SBI net banking.
2. Fee payment can also be done through challan of SBI bank.
3. The application fee will be Rs. 100/-.
3. SC/ST candidates, Sons of JCOs, NCOs & Ors are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Application Form :
1. UPSC will provide the NDA 2019 application form through online mode.
2. Application form will be released from 9th January (for NDA I) and 7th August (for NDA II).
3. The registration form comprises of two parts, i.e. Part I and Part II.
4. Candidates will have to provide their general details in the Part I.
5. In Part II, candidates have to select their exam, pay the application fee and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
6. The images should be in JPG format with photograph (3KB – 40KB) and signature (1KB – 40KB) size.
7. No correction facility provided after the final submission of UPSC NDA application form.
8. No need to send the printout of the application form to the UPSC.
Selection Process : Writtern Exam & Interview
We Launches Combo Offers ! with Heavy Discount and Cost Saving Prices. Combo Packages includes - Online Mock Test Series + Important Question Bank or MCQs + Previous Year Papers with Answer.