Education Qualification : candidates have passed 10 or 12th Exam from the recognized board.
Age Limit :
1. Female Candidates is 18 – 25 Years.
2. Male Candidates is 18 – 21
Application Fee :
1. Application fee of general candidates is 100 Rs.
2. There is no application fee for other candidates.
Selection Process : Candidates have to go through Physical Measurement Test, Driving Test, Written Test, Medical Test, Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply :
1. The interested candidates can apply on the official website of Delhi Police Department.
2. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria for constable post, SI, ASI post before applying.
3. Fill the application form before the last date.
4. The reserved category candidates will be provided the age relaxation.
5. There is no application fee for reserved category candidates.
6. The admit card will be available on official website of Delhi Police.
Education Qualification : Job seekers must have finished their 12th Class / Intermediate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Institution / Board with minimum aggregate of marks.
Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum is 21 years
SC, ST, Pwd and Women category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
Selection Procedure :
Physical Efficiency Test
These selection rounds will be organized by recruitment board of Delhi Police Department. Applicants should obtain maximum marks in the written exam only forwarded to consecutive selection round. For attend this selection process candidates must download their Delhi Police Constable Admit Card , which will be released soon at association official page. Test date, time, venue along with candidates photograph, signature will be clearly specified on your hall ticket.
Exam Fee : Applicants are suggested to refer official advertisement of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment to get this information. Application forms will not be accepted with out application fee.