Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Information
Educational Qualifications :
Candidates Must have passed 10th or 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths)
Age Limit :
17-26 years for Male 17-30 years for Female
Application Fee :
1. The application fee for all the posts at Rs. 400/- for General or unreserved and OBC candidates.
2. The application fee for candidates who are from SC/ST category will be Rs. 350/-.
3. Candidates will have to Pay Rs. 26/- as additional charge in kiosk.
How to Apply :
1. Visit the official website of Rajasthan Police i.e. www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Check “Careers” Section
3. Click on the Rajasthan Police Constable Notification”
4. Read full notification and all the instructions very carefully
5. Click on the Apply Online Link
6. Fill in all the necessary details
7. Check all details and validate them
8. Submit the form and take printout of application form
Selection Process :
1. Written Exam
2. Physical Efficiency Test
2. Proficiency Test
3. Special Qualification (N.C.C., Home guard), Marks to be awarded on basis of certificate