AIPVT Exam Information
Qualifying Exam :
Pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English (as a core course) subjects. OR Pass an examination equivalent to intermediate science examination of an Indian University or Board recognized by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) taking Physics, Chemistry & Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Minimum Marks :
Pass the above examination with 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology subjects. Candidates should pass class 12th with 47.5% total marks (43.5% for SC/ST or other special categories).
Age Limit :
1. Minimum Age Limit: Candidates age should be 17 years.
2. Maximum Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeded to 25 years.
Application Fee :
1. The application fee costs Rs. 1500/- for OBC and General Category candidates. However, the amount is just the half or say Rs 750/- for SC, ST, and PH category candidates
2. The payment of the application form can be done via so many modes like net banking, debit/credit card, or e-challan of SBI Bank
How to Apply :
1. Students can collect the application form via online mode only
2. The registration process will begin in the month of January
3. Candidates are required to register via official website and ensure for safely keeping the registration number
4. Ensure for entering all the details mentioned there
5. Upload the scanned images such as signature, photo, thumb impression, parent’s sign, and self declaration if needed
6. Then make payment of the application fee via any mode, offline of online
7. Ensure for keeping the print out of the application form for further reference