CTET Class I-V Exam Information
Educational Qualifications :
1. Must have completed class 12th with at least 50% marks or should have cleared or appeared in final year diploma of elementary education.
2. Must have at least 50% in 12th or cleared or appearing in final year of diploma in elementary education as per the NCTE Regulations 2002.
3. At least 50% in 12th + appearing or appeared for 4 year graduate degree
4. At least 50% in 12th + cleared or appearing in final year exam of diploma of education (2 years).
5. Bachelor's Degree + cleared/appearing in final year of elementary education
Age Limit :
The minimum age 18 years
Application Fee :
Selection Procedure :
Paper I :
||PAPER – I OR II
||BOTH PAPER – I and II
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person
The paper I is for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
Paper II :
The Paper II is for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.