IBPS PO Exam Information
Educational Qualification :
The eligibility criteria for the IBPS CWE PO exam is Graduation Degree in any of the streams such as BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech, etc., from a University recognized by the Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained in Graduation should be mentioned at time of registration for the IBPS Bank-PO examination.
Age Limit :
20 - 30 Years
Application Fee :
1. Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
2. Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to Apply
1. Go to the official Website of IBPS - www.ibps.in/
2. Click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT”
3. Click on the option “Click Here to Apply Online for CWE Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CWE-PO/MT-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
4. Click on “Click Here for New Registration” to register your application by entering the basic information in the IBPS PO 2018 Application Form.
5. Provisional registration number and password will be generated.
6. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
7. Re-open the application by Registration number and password
8. Upload the photograph and signature.
9. Pay the Required fees