IBPS Bank PO Recruitment
Education Qualification : -
To fill the application form of IBPS PO Recruitment 2017, candidates must have passed a graduation OR have an equivalent degree of Graduation (in any discipline) from the recognized University of the Indian government. Apart from this, any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Central Government.
Age Limit :
All the candidates, who are eligible and want to apply for IBPS PO Exam, their age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 years.
Application Fee :
1. Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
2. Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to Apply
1. Go to the official Website of IBPS - www.ibps.in/
2. Click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT”
3. Click on the option “Click Here to Apply Online for CWE Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CWE-PO/MT-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
4. Click on “Click Here for New Registration” to register your application by entering the basic information in the IBPS PO 2017 Application Form.
5. Provisional registration number and password will be generated.
6. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
7. Re-open the application by Registration number and password
8. Upload the photograph and signature.
9. Pay the Required fees